Greenhill Winery & Vineyards (TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED)
23595 Winery Lane
Middleburg, VA 20117
Date and Time
Sat, September 30, 2017
11:00 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Vineyard Trip • The Evan + Mark Team Client Appreciation Event
What? Let’s celebrate fall with a vineyard trip!
When? Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Why? Client Appreciation and you know we are fun + you also want to hang out with us.
How? We are chartering a bus to leave from the Compass Office at 1313 14th Street NW, Washington, DC.
• Note: The courtesy bus is for those who would like a ride from DC to the winery and back. Your participation on the bus in not required to enjoy the event. If you provide your own transportation, let the staff know you are a guest of the private event for The Evan + Mark Team. Space is limited on the bus so registration is required.
Fine, we love you guys. What are the details?
• 11am mimosas at Compass 1313 14th Street NW
• 11:30am departure from Compass
• 12:30/12:45pm arrival to vineyard
• 1pm – 2pm wine tasting in the gorgeous barrel room with some charcuterie goodness
• 2pm – 3:15pm you may roam the grounds and shop in the store
• 3:15pm bus departs GreenHill Vineyard to go back to Compass
• 4:30pm-ish is our arrival back to Compass
Reasons to join us:
• We are fun – obviously!
• To meet new friends
• To escape the kids (we have a kid-friendly event on another date – just ask us and think “pumpkin patch!”)
• Your transportation
• Wine tasting with charcuterie between 1pm-2pm
What’s not included?
• All the bottles you buy for holiday gifts to Uncle Al and Auntie Francis
• Anything you buy in the farm store
• Medical bills from being trampled by cattle because you decided to hop the fence
With much appreciation for your trust in us and for your referrals along the way. We say thanks. You’re pretty great!
The Evan + Mark Team
The Evan + Mark Team of Compass
Organizer of Vineyard Trip – Evan + Mark Team Client Appreciation
The Evan + Mark Team has over 60 years combined experience, more than 600 properties sold and over $275 million in sales. This dynamic real estate team continues to raise the bar and ranked as the #1 team in sales for CB’s Mid Atlantic Region in January 2016. Since then, these top producers moved over to Compass, a technology-driven real estate brokerage, to assist their clients more efficiently. These agents have the experience and offer a wide variety of skills and specializations when representing clients in Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland. Whether it is a historic row house, luxury condominium, or gated estate, The Evan + Mark Team takes pride in making the buying and selling experience of a home a gratifying one.
The Evan + Mark Team is with Compass, 1313 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005